Well, I’m very late to the party with my Sunday Sevens for this week! We have just got in after collecting Adam’s parents from the airport so the last couple of days have been busy, busy, busy!! I apologise in advance for any comments, replies or Pinterest pins that may be late 🙂
Here are my seven photos from last week:
1/2. Target has up’ed their game with their dollar spot area. It was so much easier to find nice things when I visited this week; I couldn’t resist these doggy jumpers for $3 each! As you can see, Maisy is still working out whether or not she likes to wear them.
3. My dress is almost finished, even though I’ve had many barriers to overcome with the pattern. I had to abandon all facings as the ones cut out didn’t match the actual dress!
4. My new metal invisible zipper foot came and I am in love with it already!
5. We made a batch of cookies and they didn’t last long! I never saw cookie dough in rolls in the UK (do they sell it??) so I’m amazed with the dough that you can just buy and roll into balls!
6. I took this photo because this is the one of the first times I’ve actually seen Adam cut fries! Of course they ended up tasting a lot better than mine…in his opinion anyway!
7. To finish off, this is more-or-less how Maisy has woken up everyday this week. Huge bedhead and a look that says “Do we really have to get up?!”
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!