1. I started the week with some baking. My first bake was a roasted tomato, onion & broccoli quiche. It was delicious!
This week seems to have gone on forever to me and I feel like I’ve been busy…but when I now look back, I don’t think I was actually that busy! Does anyone else have weeks like that?! Sophie dog-sitting went smoothly but I was glad to be back to one non-shedding dog on Wednesday. 🙂
1. Both dogs seemed to be quite relaxed around each other for most of the time.
Well, it’s been a hot one here this week. I’m so desperate for cooler weather, Autumn leaves and pumpkins. I’ve not actually been that busy this week…and when we did go out, I completely forgot to take photographs! Doh! This week I’ve only got 6 fumbled together pics. :-/
1. I was very eager to get my first pair of trousers made. I really like them! I will do better pictures and a thorough run through for a blog post soon.
Here we are – the first post into the second year of Sunday Sevens! Woohoo!
Last week’s post was the giveaway so I haven’t actually shown any of my photos for 2 weeks. So these photos are from the last 2 weeks and there’s more than 7 too! Enjoy 🙂
1. We had a trip to the Melting Pot and I enjoyed the cheese & chocolate courses far too much!
I hope everyone has had a great week! We have been quite busy this week – sewing, dog training & lots of walks. The weather is still hot but I’m hoping that the storms next week will keep things a bit cooler. Air-con is my best friend at the moment!!
1. My new planner came. I’m hoping to be more organised with crafting, blogging, sewing & cooking! Fingers crossed!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
So, here are seven photographs from my week: 🙂
1. A couple of weeks ago I ordered 4 dresses in the eShakti sale. They arrived this week and these are the ones I’m keeping…one of them was far too short and was certainly not a dress!