1. I started the week with some baking. My first bake was a roasted tomato, onion & broccoli quiche. It was delicious!
2. Followed by a carrot cake which was my breakfast for the nest few days.
3. We stayed in to accept a furniture delivery…the bed for our spare bedroom. Maisy approved.
4. All the squirrels seem to come out when we are on our morning walk. Maisy loves to have a stand-off with any squirrel she can see. I swear they are tormenting her!
5. Halloween decs were dug out; including dog costumes that were sent over as they were too small for Winnie dog. Perfect for Maisy, even if they do send her into a huge sulk!
6. I had my hair done – the blonde is gone!
7. We had a lovely walk around Fairhope again. This time we parked in the town and walked down to the pier, with an ice cream stop half way down! 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!