Happy New Year everyone! Thank you so much for all of your anniversary wishes 🙂 We enjoyed Las Vegas a lot, we walked a lot and now we are resting a lot to recover! I hope you’ve all had a great start so far to 2016…I know we have!
1. This was the view from our room. 😀 We were very lucky when we arrived as we had been upgraded to an executive suite! It had 2 bathrooms!! :-O
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #69
1. I started the week with some baking. My first bake was a roasted tomato, onion & broccoli quiche. It was delicious!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #59
What a lousy week we’ve had! It rained at the start of the week and then went cold and miserable. I didn’t think I would be getting my cardigans and jumpers out this early! With it being miserable, we haven’t actually made it out that much this week so I don’t have very exciting photos. I’ve spent the last few days not feeling great either so I’ve only just got around to commenting and pinning the Sunday Sevens posts from last week – sorry guys! I’m feeling much better today and hoping to be much more productive this week…including blogging about the trousers I made ages ago. 🙂
1. Maisy decided to hide again and I found her snuggled on a dining room chair.
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #56
This week seems to have gone on forever to me and I feel like I’ve been busy…but when I now look back, I don’t think I was actually that busy! Does anyone else have weeks like that?! Sophie dog-sitting went smoothly but I was glad to be back to one non-shedding dog on Wednesday. 🙂
1. Both dogs seemed to be quite relaxed around each other for most of the time.
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #55
Well, it’s been a hot one here this week. I’m so desperate for cooler weather, Autumn leaves and pumpkins. I’ve not actually been that busy this week…and when we did go out, I completely forgot to take photographs! Doh! This week I’ve only got 6 fumbled together pics.
1. I was very eager to get my first pair of trousers made. I really like them! I will do better pictures and a thorough run through for a blog post soon.
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #54
Here we are – the first post into the second year of Sunday Sevens! Woohoo!
Last week’s post was the giveaway so I haven’t actually shown any of my photos for 2 weeks. So these photos are from the last 2 weeks and there’s more than 7 too! Enjoy 🙂
1. We had a trip to the Melting Pot and I enjoyed the cheese & chocolate courses far too much!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #53