I hope everyone has had a great week! We have been quite busy this week – sewing, dog training & lots of walks. The weather is still hot but I’m hoping that the storms next week will keep things a bit cooler. Air-con is my best friend at the moment!!
1. My new planner came. I’m hoping to be more organised with crafting, blogging, sewing & cooking! Fingers crossed!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #49”
Whoops! Sunday went by much quicker than expected and I didn’t get the chance to post! Monday sevens is just as good though 🙂
1. We had some ripe bananas so I whipped up a batch of banana choc chip muffins. They were gorgeous!
Continue reading “Sunday (Monday!) Sevens #47”
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
So, here are seven photographs from my week: 🙂
1. A couple of weeks ago I ordered 4 dresses in the eShakti sale. They arrived this week and these are the ones I’m keeping…one of them was far too short and was certainly not a dress!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #44 – A Blog Series To Join In With!”
Like other Sunday Sevens bloggers have already said in their posts…hasn’t this week gone quickly! Here are seven photos to show what I’ve been up to this week 🙂
1. I set up the little alcove as a desk with a few of my craft bits there too. I’ve kept the laptop here for most of the week which has minimised the time I waste browsing all sorts online!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #42”
Sunday Sevens time again!
Here are 7 photos from my week that I have managed to scramble together. 🙂
1. I pushed myself to make another dress last Sunday to make it my fourth of the week!! This is a sneak peek as it will be blogged about later this week.
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #40”
It’s been a much better week this week! We are settled in our new apartment and I have started organising a few things. I haven’t set up a sewing area yet but managed to get a little fix in 🙂
1. It rained, and rained, and rained…all week! I had a couple of hours stressing as I was worried that this puddle was going to come onto the porch!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #32”