It’s been a much better week this week! We are settled in our new apartment and I have started organising a few things. I haven’t set up a sewing area yet but managed to get a little fix in 🙂
1. It rained, and rained, and rained…all week! I had a couple of hours stressing as I was worried that this puddle was going to come onto the porch!
2. Puppy training is still interesting. I’m doing all the instructions in the book but Maisy is very stubborn and only does it when she is interested!
3. I got a little more of my cross stitch done 🙂
4. We have limited kitchen cupboard space in the new kitchen so I was pleased to get most food items into one double cupboard. I’m trying to remember what we have coming across to us in the container so I don’t have to move everything again when it arrives.
5. All ‘current’ belongings have been sorted into two ‘closets’…I still can’t get used to saying that word! This is the room I want as a sewing room so everything will need to be organised again at some point.
6. We received an AMAZING wedding package from Camilla (Making & Marking), Barry, Wilf & Oliver!! So great that I’m not revealing the contents yet…they may even have their own blog post 🙂 or be revealed on Sunday Sevens as they are used! There were even a couple of gifts for Maisy too!
7. Maisy had her first full puppy cut! She was desperate for it as all her fluffy fur was getting matted and covered in all sorts. I didn’t realise how skinny she was under all of her fluff!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.