Well, it’s been a hot one here this week. I’m so desperate for cooler weather, Autumn leaves and pumpkins. I’ve not actually been that busy this week…and when we did go out, I completely forgot to take photographs! Doh! This week I’ve only got 6 fumbled together pics.
1. I was very eager to get my first pair of trousers made. I really like them! I will do better pictures and a thorough run through for a blog post soon.
2. I then went on to making a second pair…these will be in another blog post too.
3. There’s going to be a slight overload of dog photos as this is all I have from this week! :-0 Maisy has a habit of hiding her dental chews in really strange places. She doesn’t do it with any of her other treats! I count find her anywhere the other morning and she had shuffled into the coffee table space!
4. This was just too cute not to photograph. 🙂
5. We are looking after Sophie again for a few days this week. Here’s me trying to walk both dogs… I think I may need to walk them separately as Maisy just wants to play.
6. It’s very different having a bigger dog in the apartment!
7. (no photo for this one but still wanted to tell you!) On Saturday we went to Orange Beach, Gulf Shores and a shark came so close to the shore. Luckily everyone got out of the sea safely but it was so surreal to see a real shark out of an aquarium!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!