Happy New Year everyone! Thank you so much for all of your anniversary wishes 🙂 We enjoyed Las Vegas a lot, we walked a lot and now we are resting a lot to recover! I hope you’ve all had a great start so far to 2016…I know we have!
1. This was the view from our room. 😀 We were very lucky when we arrived as we had been upgraded to an executive suite! It had 2 bathrooms!! :-O
2. It was really nice to be able to eat out for every meal, particularly breakfast. No food picture but a selfie that Adam didn’t want to us to take at breakfast but I’m glad I took it now as it’s quite a nice picture of us both, even though it is a little blurry!
3. We did A LOT of walking to avoid ridiculous taxi costs. I think we did just over 22 miles over 3 days. My legs have ached all week! It was quite cold but it was nice to see some of the views in the clear fresh air!
4. We had a lovely bowl of chilli to warm us up for lunch one day and we got a jalapeño muffin to accompany it – something I’ve never eaten. It was strangely nice!
5. We also had lovely cocktails and took advantage of the 2 for 1 offer! 😀
6. The rest of this week has been spent chilling out, relaxing and playing board games in our pyjamas.
7. And we’ve also been training our new little puppy!!!!
Meet Buzz! A 5 month old Westie brother for Maisy 🙂 Maisy is already in love with him and won’t leave his side…she just needs to help him learn to pee outside now!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!