A lovely positive little week; these weeks make me smile!
1. I was so happy when these prints arrived! Maisy features in one and the other two are of Downtown Mobile,AL.
2. The cooler weather this week has meant that we have been able to spend much more time on our porch. 🙂
3. We have cushions and wall decor! We are collecting vintage licence plates and pennants from the states we have visited; the licence plate collection is better as pennants are hard to find!
4. Maisy has shifted into a perch for watching out of the window now – I really don’t know how she balances there!
5. We went out for lunch and ended up stuffing ourselves to the brim because the portion sizes were huge! Here are our leftovers from gooey fries & chicken sandwiches. We did get ‘to go’ boxes though and had the rest for our dinner.
6. And I couldn’t resist a strawberry shortcake dessert…which was yummy but it wasn’t what I expected! I thought shortcake would be similar to shortbread but it was more like a doughnut!
7. Yesterday we finally decided to try a pizza place that has really good reviews. We picked up a cheese pizza for $5 and it was delicious! 🙂 Back to healthier eating next week!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!