A quick post to show you all what I’ve been doing this week! I turned one year older on Thursday and had a lovely day as Adam was off work…he had the whole week off and it’s been lovely to spend some time together!
1. We captured a rare photo of Maisy in her basket…in her crate! Something she doesn’t choose to do often voluntarily; she prefers the sofa. 🙂
2. We all had a day out to Fort Morgan. I find it fascinating that something so empty and derelict was once a place buzzing with military!
3. It was even better because Maisy was allowed on the grounds too. She won the museum staff over!
4. I forgot to take a photo of the finished product, but on Wednesday I made Mars Bar cake. US Mars Bars are different to UK Mars Bars, so I actually ended up using Caramel Milky Way bars. My Grandma makes amazing Mars Bar cake for every birthday party so it’s a bit of a family tradition. Mine was nowhere near as good as Grandma’s but is was a close second!
5. As a birthday treat, Adam cooked a breakfast for us!
6. I got a new board game called Takenoko. It’s a great game…one of my favourites now!
7. Today I went to see The Nutcracker. It was the first ballet production I’ve been to see and I did enjoy it quite a lot! This is the best photo I could get…sorry!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
9 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #66”
Happy birthday, what a lovely week.
Glad you’ve had a good, birthday week. 🙂
Happy Birthday! I love the ballet and have actually been moved to tears several times over the years by some magnificent performances. All those different textures in your image of Fort Morgan are captivating – it would make a lovely painting.
Happy Birthday, and you’ve had a wonderful birthday week. That photo of the archways is spectacular! And of course, our Maisy (notice how I’m claiming her for all of us?) is a star.
Happy Birthday! Was Maisy getting in her crate a birthday treat for you? 😉 Love the look of Fort Morgan – looks very atmospheric.
Happy Birthday, Natalie! You seem to have enjoyed a wonderful week full of celebration.
Hope you had a fab birthday, your breakfast looks yummy! 😀