There we go…didn’t it go quickly! Only another 11 months until the festivities begin again 😀 I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and enjoyed it spending with your family and friends.
As this post goes live, Adam and I are actually living it up in Las Vegas celebrating our first wedding anniversary! I’m hoping that all the photographs appear nicely and the rest of the post is in order…if not…tough…I don’t get back home until Tuesday! 🙂
1. We have been well and truly stuffed this week with all the food we’ve eaten! Isn’t that what the run up to Christmas is about though?! Here we are at our local bar – can you tell which one of us has had a drink…or 2?
2. Then we were treat to a chicken roast dinner made by Mum & Dad! Even yummier!!
3. I visited a Waffle House for the first time, and didn’t get waffles! I ate a very filling breakfast instead 😀
4. We got our tree ready for the big day!
5. Watched Nativity on Christmas Eve and stroked a tired westie!
7. We then packed for our little trip to Vegas and Maisy wanted to get packed too!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!