Last week I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Beth over at After Dark Sewing! I had never heard of this award before but was thrilled to receive a nomination, and after reading up on it I actually felt a little warm fuzzy feeling inside my heart. 🙂 So, thank you Beth! It’s very much appreciated! You can check out her lovely VIBA post here!
So, what is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award?
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers from fellow bloggers. It recognizes bloggers who work hard to keep the blogosphere a beautiful place.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award logo in a blog entry.
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 hidden facts about yourself OR 3 things that inspire you.
- Nominate 10 other blogger friends for the award.
Here are my 7 hidden facts:
1. The only sport I follow is Motocross, especially if Adam is riding!
2. I have a very sweet tooth and can easily demolish a packet of biscuits in one sitting! :-0
3. I like reading comics & graphic novels but don’t read enough of them.
4. I have been tattooed 12 times! Most are well hidden!
5. I love travelling, particularly road trips. Especially if they involve Camilla & Barry.
6. I can ride a motocross bike.
7. I have a degree in Primary Education but after 4 years of teaching & a move across the Atlantic, I’m not sure if I will teach again. I still don’t know what I want to do for ‘work’ in the US
And now…my nominations!!
This is the part I found hardest about the award as there are so many bloggers out there who I love!
Living In Color – Takes part in Sunday Sevens, posts lovely landscape photos & makes me jealous with her organised fabric stash!
Dreaming Of Avonlea – Her recent outfits displayed through Me Made May…made me want to up my sewing game! She has lots of gorgeous handmade outfits.
Fa Sew La – A lovely handmade wardrobe. I really liked the recent Archer 🙂
Allspice Abounds – Uses gorgeous, bright & fun fabric to create amazing clothes!
Kellita Makes – Creative projects…check out her child’s snake toy!
Made By Katy – She made her own wedding dress!
Sewing at Number 25 – Lots of pretty fabrics & patterns.
Sweet Shop Sewing – Everything Bryanna makes is just gorgeous!
Leah Joan Blog – I love reading about Leah’s travels and every day adventures. 🙂
Loose Threads & Fluff – Another Sunday Sevens blogger & great crafter in general!