We have more visitors…my Mum and Dad arrived! So again, I’ve had a busy week getting things organised for their stay – mainly cleaning and tidying really! Here are my
seven six photos from this last week 🙂
1. Card making again – this one is going back to the UK.
2. My parents arrived without any complications, which was very welcome after their long delayed trip last year. They were very pleased to be able to sit on our sofa again!
3. Supplies were brought…bourbon biscuits!
4. And my brother sent me 2 packs of Viennese truffles. Both packs have been eaten already!
5. We all headed down to Orange Beach to go zip lining! We all loved it, apart from my Mum – can you see how scared she looks in this photo?
6. I also introduced them to the Takenoko game! Woohoo…family board games!
7. No seventh photo this week…but I might treat you to 8 next week instead…if I can get a post up as I’ll be in Las Vegas!!!
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!