Aaaagh! Another busy week and another late post!
1. One set of parents arrived and were introduced to the huge portion sizes over here!
2. A new handmade decoration.
3. My parents & brother arrived. We had fun in Bass Pro.
4. Swamp tour.
5. Family fondue.
6. Received a parcel containing our #sewingsanta swap and a few extras from Camilla at Making & Marking.
7. Dress fitted and hung in wardrobe ready for next Saturday :-0
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series where you post 7 photos from your week. Sometimes things happen in our lives that aren’t worth a full blog post but are worth sharing, so here is the blog series to do just that! Just write your own blog post and use the #sundaysevens tag. The Pinterest board is here…. feel free to share it! Grab the picture below for your blog and link it back to me 🙂
4 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #15”
LOVE the penguin, did you make it?! Crochet remains a mystery to me! Can’t believe your big day is creeping up so quickly! Eek!
I didn’t make, Gill made it 🙂 She has done us a robin too! They are brilliant! I know… I can’t believe it either, only 3 more sleeps :-0
What a lovely week in pictures! Happy Christmas and Good Luck with your wedding:)
Thank you 🙂