Whoooops! Another late Sunday Sevens…if I changed it to Monday Sevens, I’m sure I would still post late 😀
So, here are 7 photographs from my week. I’m sure that everyone has had a super busy week too. We headed to New Orleans for a couple of nights, hosted our first Christmas dinner and got married!
I hope that all of my readers have had a great, fun filled week too. 🙂
1. On our first night in New Orleans, we headed to the Preservation Hall for the jazz band. Unfortunately it was too dark inside to get a good photograph with an iPhone 😦 The performance was AMAZING and our pre-booked seats were well worth the extra money. The queue to get in went right down the road and they ended up turning people away!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #16
Aaaagh! Another busy week and another late post!
1. One set of parents arrived and were introduced to the huge portion sizes over here!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #15
Another hectic week with one thing and another, though I’m pretty sure that this time of year is busy for everyone! My Sunday Sevens aren’t designated to each day this week – they are just collection of things I wanted to share!
1. I won this in a giveaway! Very useful of course!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #14
Oooops…I am a day late this week! We have been so busy getting things ready for when our parents arrive in just over a week! We still have a lot to do but we are making good progress!
We have also decided to get married while they are over here! 😀 We are very excited and now need to plan everything… for the 27th December!
So, here is my week:
1. Finished the dress that I had cut out last week. I like the style but the collar looks slightly odd when the dress is on.
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #13
I have loved this week! Everything is starting to get Christmassy and I’ve started a few great projects! Here seven photos from my week 🙂
1. Loaded Oreo and M & M blondies….yum!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #12
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that posts 7 photos from your week. Sometimes things happen in our lives that aren’t worth a full blog post but are worth sharing, so here is the blog series to do just that! Just write your own blog post and use the #sundaysevens tag. The Pinterest board is here…. feel free to share it! Grab the picture below for your blog and link it back to me 🙂
Here are the photos from my week!
1. New boots to go with my new skirts 🙂
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #11 – a blog series you can join in with!