I have loved this week! Everything is starting to get Christmassy and I’ve started a few great projects! Here seven photos from my week 🙂
1. Loaded Oreo and M & M blondies….yum!
2. My second ATC (Artist Trading Card). I’m very new to this concept but think that it is a great idea. Would love to see these used with classes of children, swapping their creations with different schools!
3. Cut out dress pattern….. first time using a fabric other than cotton to make a dress :-0
4. I got an early birthday treat from my friend Camilla at Making & Marking. I just wish that we could have a go at making these fab Tilly patterns together with our dogs running around our feet!
5. The tree is up! It’s a bit smaller than what we are used to, but I love it! It looks magical at night with the lights on.
6. WIP cut out and ready to be machined.
7. Christmas Countdown
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series where you post 7 photos from your week. Sometimes things happen in our lives that aren’t worth a full blog post but are worth sharing, so here is the blog series to do just that! Just write your own blog post and use the #sundaysevens tag. The Pinterest board is here…. feel free to share it! Grab the picture below for your blog and link it back to me 🙂
One thought on “Sunday Sevens #12”
As the song goes “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas”! The ATC is super – I love it. You make me want to go and get a tree tomorrow, but we usually wait until the week before Christmas:)