Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 19!
I got really excited this weekend as the weather really warmed up. We managed to go to the local park with our new little Westie puppy…she loved it! However, rain has been forecast for the rest of the week! 😦 I suppose it’s better than snow though. I managed to get my scrapbook photo album completed this week so hopefully I will have some more time for sewing this week!
Don’t forget to follow us!
Carlee shared her Christmas present with us…new art work! Check it out over on her blog, Cooking With Carlee!
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too!
If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
This Ikea dresser hack from The Hatched Home is great! I love how versatile Ikea furniture is and this makeover is beautiful 🙂
This Apple, Bacon & Cheddar Crostini recipe from Love Create Celebrate looks AMAZING! These would be great for parties or appetizers!
Gail from Purple Hues & Me shared a tutorial for her Upcycled Denim Storage Baskets. I really like these because they are made out of old jeans! It reminds me of my fabric stash, where I have chopped up old clothes to create new ones 🙂
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- LINK UP A MAXIMUM OF 3 POSTS FROM YOUR BLOG.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
- MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE YOUR OWN CONTENT! DON’T JUST COPY & PASTE FROM OTHER SITES…REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS & CREDIT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED!!!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂