Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 24!
I’ve had a super busy (+ eventful) week, which has included moving house…which meant that I have had restricted internet access! I didn’t get the chance to do my own post this week so I’ve had to recycle an old one. I hope you have all had a great week and enjoy linking your posts up 🙂
Don’t forget to follow us!
Joan from Nicer Than New shared her instructions for a Classic Layered Salad on the link part last week…it was our most clicked link 🙂
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too!
If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
I love this tulip painting tutorial from The Painted Apron, especially as I have been getting into painting lately!
We eat chilli at least once a week and I like to try different variations of it. This Three Bean Chilli from Nicole @ Little Blog on the Homestead looks delicious!
These Pizza Gyoza from That Recipe look perfect for snacks! They look so easy to make too 🙂
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- LINK UP A MAXIMUM OF 3 POSTS FROM YOUR BLOG.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
- MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE YOUR OWN CONTENT! DON’T JUST COPY & PASTE FROM OTHER SITES…REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS & CREDIT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED!!!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂