1. We had a lovely sunny day a couple of weeks ago so we headed down to Gulf Shores. There’s a collection of bars called ‘FloraBama’ on the Florida & Alabama state line where we like to hang out & eat. We got a table outside, in the shade and under a fan. It was very relaxing to just sit and watch the world go by.
2. Buzz quite often sits on the chair when we eat at the breakfast bar. I think it’s his effort of trying to get closer/higher up to us. He’s found a new spot to sit now, which is just that little bit higher!
3. After a few failed attempts of Yorkshire puddings, I took to Facebook to get some more recipes. I tried the one my Mum sent and they actually resemble puddings now rather than pancakes! Still got to get that fat a little hotter though.
4. To further the Yorkshire pudding tryouts, Mum sent me a parcel with a couple of batter mixes. AND baby bits & crisps! Yum!
5/6. Up to now, I’ve had a relatively easy pregnancy. However, over the last couple of weeks I’ve started with a few aches & pains. I made 2 purchases which have helped to ease these…a foot spa & a pregnancy pillow! Both have worked wonders already.
7. I’d heard a lot of great things about a bakery near us in Fairhope so we decided to try it out. The food was homemade, fresh & delicious. I had a roasted potato & veggie bowl with eggs and Adam had biscuits with fried chicken & gravy. They even had nice English Breakfast Tea too. We enjoyed it that much we returned again today!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!