I know, I know…I’ve missed a week again! Recently I’ve felt like blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list 😦 BUT I do still have 7 photos to share with you from the last couple of weeks!
1. My current read is To Kill A Mockingbird. As much as I love reading, I have just never had the chance to read this book. However, my Mum was re-reading it when she came to visit at Christmas so she left me her copy…published in 1976!!!
2. We bought kayaks!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #90”
I am here…late to the party again…and I missed last week! Hopefully from this week on, there won’t be many late posts But I’m not making any promises! Ha!
My Aunties went back home last Wednesday and it was lovely having them over to stay with us. We did a good amount of shopping & eating! 😀
1/2. We took them to New Orleans for 2 nights. I think this was our 4th time staying in the French quarter and it really is a place I never tire of! It’s just so beautiful 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #87/#88”
Yay! Another week done 🙂 Midweek for me was a little ‘unproductive’ and involved me sitting on the sofa quite a lot in between working and dog walking! So most of my seven pictures this week are from my weekend, which is fine because Sunday Sevens doesn’t really have any rules…woohoo!
1. Apologies for the bad lighting and focus on this one but I had to get it quickly and quietly. Can you spot the Westie?
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #79”
Yes, I know! It’s Tuesday and I’m only just getting around to sorting my Sunday Sevens out for last week. It’s been a hectic few days as Adam has been sick and Buzz was neutered yesterday so I’ve not really had the time to sit down and concentrate on the laptop! Anyway, here are my seven photographs covering last week!
1. This picture sums up our life at the moment. As soon as any food comes out, the dogs stop what they are doing and wait. I don’t know why they continue to wait as we never give them anything of ours!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #74 … or another Tuesday Sevens!”
I’m sat writing this post, thinking about how busy I’ve been this week with one thing and another…and I didn’t take any photos of the exciting bits. Hhhmmpphh! Anyway, I’ve still managed to fumble seven photos together for you!
1. I made a Breakfast Bonanza in the slow cooker but forgot to do it the night before so we had it for our dinner instead 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #73”
Christmas done! New Year done! Parents home!…and relax! 🙂 As much as I love having visitors and celebrating over the holidays, it isn’t half tiring! My parents went home yesterday after their 3 week stay so we have had a very relaxed weekend and now we will settle back into our little routine. I should imagine that there will now be more sewing craft photographs back in my future Sunday Sevens posts. Here are my photos from the last week! 🙂
1. I FINALLY managed to get a good photo of the dogs together, and me of course!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #70”