Yes, I know! It’s Tuesday and I’m only just getting around to sorting my Sunday Sevens out for last week. It’s been a hectic few days as Adam has been sick and Buzz was neutered yesterday so I’ve not really had the time to sit down and concentrate on the laptop! Anyway, here are my seven photographs covering last week!
1. This picture sums up our life at the moment. As soon as any food comes out, the dogs stop what they are doing and wait. I don’t know why they continue to wait as we never give them anything of ours!
2. We treat ourselves to a meal out at a restaurant that we hadn’t been to before. I was very pleased to find out that they served onion loaves – I used to love the ones from our local Damons restaurant back in Sheffield! I decided to go for a salad and Adam had chicken nachos. Both meals fed us for lunch over the next 2 days too!
3. We are still finding that Buzz wants to be close even if it means him fitting into the tiniest of spaces!
4. I did inform Maisy that she should try staying still so that I can get more photos of her for the blog so she doesn’t feel left out. I think she’s protesting to be honest!
5. I’m still keeping up with the gym and have had 3 successful visits this week 🙂
6. A peek at something I made this week!
7. I managed to find some nice stewing beef so a meat & potato pie is now a regular dinner for us! Yum! We have even got Lea & Perrins to splatter on the top…not quite the same as Henderson’s though!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!