Christmas done! New Year done! Parents home!…and relax! 🙂 As much as I love having visitors and celebrating over the holidays, it isn’t half tiring! My parents went home yesterday after their 3 week stay so we have had a very relaxed weekend and now we will settle back into our little routine. I should imagine that there will now be more sewing craft photographs back in my future Sunday Sevens posts. Here are my photos from the last week! 🙂
1. I FINALLY managed to get a good photo of the dogs together, and me of course!
2. The peaceful puppies didn’t stay still for long though.
3. We go to a lovely Italian restaurant in Fairhope – they serve THE best filet steak I’ve ever tasted. We visited last week and sat in the piano bar rather than the actual restaurant; it was like being at a mini concert!
4. ENGLISH SAUSAGES!!!!! We found a local shop that stocks them AND good bacon! They were quite expensive but I forgot about that as soon as I bit into the amazing sausage sandwich. 😀
5. No words needed!
6. We also managed to try the little cafe which is just around the corner from us. This was the biggest salad I’ve ever eaten…yes, I did eat it all!
7. Today I’ve worked on a crate mat cover for the dogs. It was a huge fail so it’s gone into the bin as it’s past saving! I cut pieces incorrectly and attached 2 pieces the wrong way around. 😦
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!