I’m sat writing this post, thinking about how busy I’ve been this week with one thing and another…and I didn’t take any photos of the exciting bits. Hhhmmpphh! Anyway, I’ve still managed to fumble seven photos together for you!
1. I made a Breakfast Bonanza in the slow cooker but forgot to do it the night before so we had it for our dinner instead 🙂
2. I finished my Frances dress! Woohoo! Full blog here 🙂
3. Little Buzz is the cutest little cuddly thing!
4. I spent the evening making a pocket letter to send out.
5. I made a pot full of cheesy cauliflower soup! Yum!
6. Both dogs went to the groomers and came back very white! I’ve had to take Buzz’s neckerchief off though as it’s given him a pink ring of fur around his neck :-0
7. Cleaning duties on a Saturday whilst Adam was at work. I need some tips on how to get these marks off the stainless stove things. These have already been soaked in soapy water. I am not used to this type of hob at all…it’s like something from the seventies but not…everyone here has these hobs!!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!