Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 7!
Woohoo! Week 7! And we are even closer to Christmas! This week we welcome our New host, Sydney from over at Tastefully Frugal. Make sure to follow her on the social media platforms below. She is taking over from Emily at Table & Hearth who has hosted with us for the last 6 weeks. A big thank you must go to Emily for the effort she has put into this link party!
We have all been very busy this week! Take a look at our projects and follow us on social media sites. 🙂
Last week we had a huge 71 link ups! We also had a tie for the most popular link so this week we have 2 to share with you!
Jade from Jonesin’ For Taste made these cool little zipper stars! These are great and can be made into a range of things. They would look great on your Christmas tree!
Victoria at Dragonflies & Thistles talks us through her ideas for Christmas decorating. She has some wonderful ideas for rustic decorations, complete with links to projects.
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too! If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
This week all of my chosen features are, of course, linked to the holidays! Click through to featured hosts for some awesome tutorials!
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- Link up a maximum of 3 posts from your blog.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂