Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 15!
So it’s Valentine’s day on Saturday so I’m expecting lots and lots of heart filled posts being linked up this week! I have been getting craft with a couple of Valentine’s things this week but nothing too exciting really, just a little simple felt love heart. Get linking up everyone!
Please remember to link no more than 3 posts up!
Don’t forget to follow us!
Keri from Live My Style, Be Happy shared her craft space with us. Head over to her blog to see more pictures. I love the pop out ironing board!
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too!
If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
I am really into making my own fries and wedges at the moment! This recipe from The Painted Apron has been added to my list! They look delicious 😀
Coincidentally, I have pinned a couple of these wooden crate tables this week so I just had to pick this tutorial from Churchill’s DIY Mill as one of my features this week!
My final feature had to be a Valentine’s one so I picked this coaster tutorial from rachel over at Rae Loves. I love the Valentine’s designs but this could easily be altered for any color scheme.
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- LINK UP A MAXIMUM OF 3 POSTS FROM YOUR BLOG.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
- MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE YOUR OWN CONTENT! DON’T JUST COPY & PASTE FROM OTHER SITES…REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS & CREDIT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED!!!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂