What a lousy week we’ve had! It rained at the start of the week and then went cold and miserable. I didn’t think I would be getting my cardigans and jumpers out this early! With it being miserable, we haven’t actually made it out that much this week so I don’t have very exciting photos. I’ve spent the last few days not feeling great either so I’ve only just got around to commenting and pinning the Sunday Sevens posts from last week – sorry guys! I’m feeling much better today and hoping to be much more productive this week…including blogging about the trousers I made ages ago. 🙂
1. Maisy decided to hide again and I found her snuggled on a dining room chair.
2. I’m ‘trying’ to make better choices with my food, especially lunches. I’ve had a salad everyday this week with different things each day 🙂 If you ignore the cheese and potato salad, i’ve been quite healthy!
3. Finished a big batch of artist trading cards. They have been popped in the post today. I’m really looking forward to receiving ones too!
4. Maisy has taken to waiting on the sofa around 4:30pm. She stays there and hangs over the edge or watches over the back for Adam to get home. She doesn’t move until he’s arrived…even if it’s 6pm!
5. Chocolate butterfly buns…yum!
6. Today has been spent wondering what we could do with our living area. I like the side where the tv is; with the units, lamp, pictures & little ornaments – I could possibly put another picture up. BUT the other side with the sofas is just so plain! I have a couple of ideas so just need to remember where things are in the unopened boxes in the garage :-0
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!