After looking at the our living area last week I decided to have a bit of an apartment sort out! I’ve been planning pictures for walls, rugs & curtains so I’m excited to get it all sorted over the next couple of weeks and show you all. 🙂 Thank you for all the suggestions for our living room last week; it’s slowly coming together. In-between internet shopping i’ve managed to get the following photos for you:
1. I started a job that I had been putting off for a while: altering quilt covers. We had all of our bedding sets shipped across to us but not our quilt…I didn’t realise that the sizing would be different and I not can’t find a quilt to fit all the covers I have. Well I did find one but it was $300+!! We did have a small quilt shipped across so I have decided to alter the big covers to fit the small quilt and keep them for the spare room. Maisy has been camped on the pile all week!
2. Part of the sorting/organising is trying to locate curtains to fit the windows…I’m having problems buying curtains to fit the largest window. Also, I find it very odd that curtains over here are sold as singles so you have to buy 2 to make a pair – that’s not a thing in the UK is it? I’m sure I’ve only ever bought curtains in pairs!
3. I went for a mid-week dog walk and the fountain at Fairhope Pier had been turned pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month!
4. It was my 4 year blogging anniversary this week! I didn’t think I had been blogging for that long but then remembered that I had done a couple of posts when I had orginally started, had a break, did a bit more in 2013 and then started to blog properly when we came to the USA in 2014. 🙂
5. Baked a victoria sponge!
6. We went to our favourite burger place on Friday night and I loved rocking out to the music! Adam loved the margaritas!
7. Yesterday we headed down to Biloxi, Mississippi to watch Cruisin’ the Coast. The cars were amazing! I was also amazed at how many people had camped out at the side of the roads just to sit and watch all the cars drive by. Next year we will be taking our bqq and getting a spot too!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!