I know, I know…I’ve missed a week again! Recently I’ve felt like blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list 😦 BUT I do still have 7 photos to share with you from the last couple of weeks!
1. My current read is To Kill A Mockingbird. As much as I love reading, I have just never had the chance to read this book. However, my Mum was re-reading it when she came to visit at Christmas so she left me her copy…published in 1976!!!
2. We bought kayaks!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #90”
Woohoo! Would you look at this! I’m posting on a Sunday 🙂 Here are my Sunday Sevens:
1. I’ve been making the most of the shade on the porch in the mornings as it does get quite hot in the afternoon. This little lizard has poked his head out every day!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #89”
I am here…late to the party again…and I missed last week! Hopefully from this week on, there won’t be many late posts But I’m not making any promises! Ha!
My Aunties went back home last Wednesday and it was lovely having them over to stay with us. We did a good amount of shopping & eating! 😀
1/2. We took them to New Orleans for 2 nights. I think this was our 4th time staying in the French quarter and it really is a place I never tire of! It’s just so beautiful 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #87/#88”
Apologies for the brief hiatus! I’m only just getting the chance to sit down and put my blog post together after a couple of busy weeks! I will get round to commenting & pinning other Sunday Sevens at some point I promise! 🙂
Here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks.
1. Adam & I had been trying to get to a sports bar we enjoy for a couple of weeks…we did attempt to go twice but ended up arriving in Downtown Mobile when big events were on so we couldn’t get parked. We finally got there last week and enjoyed a nice pulled pork sandwich.
2. It was a lovely evening so we even ate outside!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #85 & #86”
Another late one for me! But I have managed to pin & comment on all the other lovely Sunday Sevens posts from other bloggers…I think I have anyway – just let me know if I’m missing anyone! Here are seven photos from my week:
1. After an exhausting weekend, the puppies were very tired and slept on me for ages again!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #84”
Here we are again! I think that this week has really flown by; I seem to blink and the week has passed so quickly! I’ve actually had a great little week this week 🙂 Adam & I have really made the effort to make the most of any time off we get together, so maybe that’s why the week has gone quickly?!
If you are new to Sunday Sevens, make sure to scroll down to the bottom of this blog post to grab the image for your own blog. 🙂
Here are my Sunday Sevens for this week:
1. We headed down to the pier to walk the dogs just as the sun was setting. I missed the good sunset photo as it was unbelievably windy and I couldn’t control my hair enough to see! I did manage to get this photo though once we had found shelter…I wished that I had taken my big camera down with me…maybe next time. 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #83”