Another late one for me! But I have managed to pin & comment on all the other lovely Sunday Sevens posts from other bloggers…I think I have anyway – just let me know if I’m missing anyone! Here are seven photos from my week:
1. After an exhausting weekend, the puppies were very tired and slept on me for ages again!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #84
Welcome to my 81st Sunday Sevens! Thank you to all of you who take the time to join in with Sunday Sevens 🙂 It’s great to read all the posts, and we still have new people having a go each week! I’ve had quite a hectic week here in Alabama so it’s been nice to have a relaxing weekend. The rain has meant that we haven’t ventured far but we’ve still managed to get a lot done. I do like weekends, especially when I’ve been productive!
1. Last weekend we headed to our local outlet mall. I bought 2 pairs of Clark’s shoes for work in the hope of having pain free feet…I ended up taking one pair back as they started to hurt in the house, kept the flats though! I also found a bargain of a bag in Levis…$8!! All of their accessories were half price, even the ones that had already been reduced. A cotton dress (GAP) also made its way home with us!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #81
For once, I’m doing an early post! I’m planning on being super productive today, so thought I would get Sunday Sevens done and dusted early 🙂 Enjoy!
1. We dog sat for a couple of days at the start of the week. It was lovely for Maisy to have a play friend and a garden to run around in. Sophie dog was really well behaved too!
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #50
This week has been a lovely little week for me!
1. I made a smoothie for the first time ever in my life! Strawberries, raspberries, honey, greek yoghurt & porridge oats. I loved the taste but it wasn’t smooth enough for me so it made me gag after a cup full! Possibly too much information shared there?! It wasn’t wasted though. I’ve frozen the rest for an after dinner snack.
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #29
Seven photos from my week 🙂
1. We found some Cadbury’s Easter treats at our local Target store. We bought them to try and they are quite close to the UK versions but still not the same 😦
Continue reading ➞ Sunday Sevens #28
December was a good month. It was my birthday, Christmas and the time when our parents began their visit. All of these meant that we/I were given a lot of presents, which was lovely and very kind of the ‘givers’. I wanted to share a few of the items received as many of them are sewing related or quite unique.
First up, Adam got me this super cool Alexander Henry fabric. There is a yard so I’m hoping to make a bag or a top out of it.
Continue reading ➞ A Plethora of Presents