For once, I’m doing an early post! I’m planning on being super productive today, so thought I would get Sunday Sevens done and dusted early 🙂 Enjoy!
1. We dog sat for a couple of days at the start of the week. It was lovely for Maisy to have a play friend and a garden to run around in. Sophie dog was really well behaved too!
2. The house we were dog sitting in is much closer to woodland than we are at our apartments. That meant unexpected visitors! I didn’t even notice this little snake on the doorstep until something tickled my foot – it was close to going up my trouser leg!
3. WE FOUND DAIRYMILK AND BOUGHT IT ALL!
4. I tried my first ever s’more with the Dairymilk chocolate we had bought. They are delicious!
5. I drove over the bay to (finally!) get my drivers licence sorted and I called into Joanns Fabric after. The dress form I had been keeping an eye on was half price and cheaper than Amazon so I bought it! I can’t wait to get using it 🙂
6. I also bought a few fabrics! The bottom centre and left were $2.50 yard and will be used as dress linings. All the others were in the sale AND had 50% off. The bottom right is linen ($3 yard), top right is jersey ($3 yard), top centre is cotton lawn ($3 yard) and the top left is a stretchy denim ($4 yard)… all bargains!
7. I set up a craft/painting station to start some handmade postcards and Artist Trading Cards. The postcards I have planned require a few layers of paint + other materials so they are drying between other jobs.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!