1. We had a lovely sunny day a couple of weeks ago so we headed down to Gulf Shores. There’s a collection of bars called ‘FloraBama’ on the Florida & Alabama state line where we like to hang out & eat. We got a table outside, in the shade and under a fan. It was very relaxing to just sit and watch the world go by.
Time for another Sunday Sevens catch up! Every Sunday I’ve almost sat down to blog again but just not quite got there. Well, today is the day! It’s raining (again!) outside so it’s the perfect time for me to get writing. 🙂
1. We are officially in hurricane season here in Alabama, which means we are getting a lot of rain at the moment and a few thunderstorms. Thankfully, we haven’t had anything major come through our area. We had some big rumbles of thunder during one storm. They shook our walls and one of pictures fell off the wall! Buzz was the first to investigate.
Surprise Surprise! Here I am doing a Sunday Sevens post…on a Sunday (well in my half of the world anyway)…the last Sunday Sevens post I wrote was back in August! Crazy! Well, here I am writing another and I’m hoping that they will become a little more regular. I’m really trying with my time management at the moment!
The last ‘homey’ style blog I wrote was about our trip to California. I’ve done quite a bit since then so here’s a few catch up photos. 🙂
Here’s your Maisy & Buzz fix. Still as cute and cheeky as ever!
Hello there! Trying to get back into the swing of things (I know I’ve said that before!)…hopefully I can really get back into things this time around. I’m trying to be organised and get posts scheduled midweek when I’ve got free time & Adam’s not home as we always seem to be super busy at the weekends! I’ve only chosen 7 photos from the last few weeks as hopefully some of my other posts will include what I’ve been up to also; mainly house things!
1. Our move is slowly coming around so we have started to get things packed so it’s done ahead of time and we don’t have to rush with everything. Our spare bedrooms look crazy at the moment!
2. We went and did some proper ‘grown up’ furniture shopping, not in Ikea! We bought a new bed and spent almost an hour choosing a mattress. I almost had a heart attack at how expensive the mattresses were but we are seeing it as an investment. We now find it very amusing about how excited we are about getting the new mattress!
So it seems like a few weeks have gone by since I last blogged a Sunday Sevens! I’m hoping that I can catch up with everyone else’s Sunday Sevens too 🙂 Please let me know in the comments if you’ve recently started Sunday Sevens too so that I can make sure to follow you! I’ve also not been keeping up with the Pinterest board, and I don’t think it’s something that I can realistically sustain so let me know if you would like inviting to the board so you can pin your own posts to it! 😀
I’ve chosen a few photos to show what’s been happening in my little life over the last few:
1. Buzz is still quite the terror: his favourite thing to do at the moment is squeeze down the back of the sofa cushions and scratch the base…then peek out like he’s not done anything wrong!
I know, I know…I’ve missed a week again! Recently I’ve felt like blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list 😦 BUT I do still have 7 photos to share with you from the last couple of weeks!
1. My current read is To Kill A Mockingbird. As much as I love reading, I have just never had the chance to read this book. However, my Mum was re-reading it when she came to visit at Christmas so she left me her copy…published in 1976!!!
2. We bought kayaks!