Oooops…I am a day late this week! We have been so busy getting things ready for when our parents arrive in just over a week! We still have a lot to do but we are making good progress!
We have also decided to get married while they are over here! 😀 We are very excited and now need to plan everything… for the 27th December!
So, here is my week:
1. Finished the dress that I had cut out last week. I like the style but the collar looks slightly odd when the dress is on.
2. Started to make some elves. Their legs reminded me of The Wizard of Oz!
3. Relaxing evening in pyjamas and hot chocolate.
4. Christmas tree selfie 🙂
5. Finished Elves to go back to the UK.
6. Lunch in Bass Pro…Adam’s new favourite shop!
7. Pictures with the penguins. There are a lot of lovely lights around Mobile at the moment.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series where you post 7 photos from your week. Sometimes things happen in our lives that aren’t worth a full blog post but are worth sharing, so here is the blog series to do just that! Just write your own blog post and use the #sundaysevens tag. The Pinterest board is here…. feel free to share it! Grab the picture below for your blog and link it back to me 🙂