Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series where you post 7 photos from your week. Sometimes things happen in our lives that aren’t worth a full blog post but are worth sharing, so here is the blog series to do just that! Just write your own blog post, share your own set of photos and use the #sundaysevens tag. The Pinterest board is here…. feel free to share it! Grab the picture below for your blog and link it back to me 🙂
Here are my Sunday Sevens 😀
1. We are trying to eat better. We haven’t cut all traces of fat out of our meals because I like to have a balanced diet. But we have cut crisps (chips!) and candy out almost completely, and we are trying cook meals from scratch rather than use processed meal sauces and mixes. Here is Adam with his homemade chipotle beef burgers…they were delicious!
2. This has been ongoing all week, I just can’t seem to get motivated to get it done. All Megan dress pattern pieces are waiting to be constructed.
3. Homemade bacon, tomato & onion quiche. I didn’t use any cream and light unsalted butter was used for the pastry.
4. Quick crochet hearts for a swap.
5. This came and made me feel old… I have been driving for 10 years!
6. Fish restaurant date. I loved the ceiling!
7. 21 degrees C this weekend so we had a picnic at the park.