Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 26!
Wow! I feel like this post is a bit of a milestone…we have been hosting this party for half a year now!! Isn’t that great? It really doesn’t seem that long since we started the party!
That being said, unfortunately Meaghan from Cook Craft Love can no longer host with us 😦 A huge thanks must go to Meaghan for hosting over the last 6 months – I wish her well in her future ventures 🙂 So that means we are looking for a new hostess!! If you think you would be up for it, let me know and I can point you in the right direction…over to Kristina!
Don’t forget to follow us!
Our most clicked link last week came from My Hill St.Haven, who shared tips for Easy Breezy Painting & Stripping! A perfect post for anyone interested in DIY.
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too!
If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
When I saw that this BBQ Chicken Dip recipe from Lou Lou Girls had been linked up, my mouth did not stop watering! It looks yummy and perfect for parties 🙂
I am always on the lookout for gift ideas. These cute stamped coasters from DragonFlies & Thistles are a perfect gift for any home and super easy to make too!
I included this Earbud (Ear phone) Pouch link from Our Secondhand House because I have made one of these myself and it has been one of the most useful things I have ever made! Mine is attached to my keys so I never forget my ear phones 🙂
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- LINK UP A MAXIMUM OF 3 POSTS FROM YOUR BLOG.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
- MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE YOUR OWN CONTENT! DON’T JUST COPY & PASTE FROM OTHER SITES…REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS & CREDIT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED!!!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂