There we go…didn’t it go quickly! Only another 11 months until the festivities begin again 😀 I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and enjoyed it spending with your family and friends.
As this post goes live, Adam and I are actually living it up in Las Vegas celebrating our first wedding anniversary! I’m hoping that all the photographs appear nicely and the rest of the post is in order…if not…tough…I don’t get back home until Tuesday! 🙂
1. We have been well and truly stuffed this week with all the food we’ve eaten! Isn’t that what the run up to Christmas is about though?! Here we are at our local bar – can you tell which one of us has had a drink…or 2?
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #68”
We have more visitors…my Mum and Dad arrived! So again, I’ve had a busy week getting things organised for their stay – mainly cleaning and tidying really! Here are my
seven six photos from this last week 🙂
1. Card making again – this one is going back to the UK.
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #67”
A quick post to show you all what I’ve been doing this week! I turned one year older on Thursday and had a lovely day as Adam was off work…he had the whole week off and it’s been lovely to spend some time together!
1. We captured a rare photo of Maisy in her basket…in her crate! Something she doesn’t choose to do often voluntarily; she prefers the sofa. 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #66”
This week’s Sunday Sevens is a little different for me as I’ve decided to share 7 photos from our short trip to the Smoky Mountains. It was a trip to celebrate Adam’s Mum’s 60th birthday and it was certainly one to remember. Adam and I have already decided that we will be going back. 🙂
1. Our cabin had 2 bedrooms, both with a jacuzzi tub in the room! Very swish 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #63”
Well, I’m very late to the party with my Sunday Sevens for this week! We have just got in after collecting Adam’s parents from the airport so the last couple of days have been busy, busy, busy!! I apologise in advance for any comments, replies or Pinterest pins that may be late 🙂
Here are my seven photos from last week:
1/2. Target has up’ed their game with their dollar spot area. It was so much easier to find nice things when I visited this week; I couldn’t resist these doggy jumpers for $3 each! As you can see, Maisy is still working out whether or not she likes to wear them.
Continue reading “Sunday (Monday/Tuesday??) Sevens #62”
Fully recovered from a cold, I’ve had a good week and it has been surprisingly warm. The leaves have dropped and we can definitely see signs of Autumn now. Woohoo!
1. I made another quiche at the start of the week and I had a hole somewhere in my pastry…this was the aftermath!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #61”