My ninth week of #sundaysevens, a blog series that you can get involved with! Just choose 7 photos to represent your week! Easy peasy!
I’m a little late with posting this week as I was DETERMINED to get No.7 finished!
1. Sunday dinner. Finally found a joint of meat that we are happy with…and stuffing! It’s not Paxo though!
2. 2 quilting blocks posted out for a block swap. I can’t wait to receive mine!
3. A big ongoing project that I have started.
4. Having a go at handmade cards. I love sewing fabric onto card like this…so effective!
5. Christmas stash ready to be picked apart for an advent calendar swap!
6. A lovely box of goodies from a penal. She sent me her Grandma’s vintage patterns 😀 So kind!
7. FINALLY finished a Christmas crochet project. There are mince pies and carrots to match the wine 🙂
If you are reading this for the first time, Sunday Sevens is a blog series where you can showcase a photo from each day of your week on your blog or other social media platforms. If you want to get involved, grab the image below to pop into your sidebar and link it back to me. I put all posts onto a Pinterest board, which is here.
3 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #9”
The quilt looks great! And what is Paxo?
Thanks! Paxo is an English brand of stuffing mix! It’s the only stuffing I have ever used!
Ah. Stove Top seems to be the stuffing mix of choice. Cornbread stuffing is especially popular in the South.