Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 16!
People have had more snow this week!! Crazy! And as I’m sat here writing this, dark clouds are rolling in 🙁 So I am already eagerly waiting for the link ups this week. Make sure to link up and check out the other links too. I’m sure that there will be lots of craft and cooking ideas for if you’re snowed in…or if you just fancy doing something different!
Please remember to link no more than 3 posts up!
Don’t forget to follow us!
Emily from The Wicker House shared her interior door makeover with us. I love this color and it looks like everyone else did too! Make sure to check her post out!
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too!
If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
This french onion stuffed pork loin from Cooking With Carlee literally made my mouth water when I read the post! This is definitely going on my meal ideas Pinterest board!
I am a huge fan of buttons and love it when they are incorporated into craft projects. This is a super cute tutorial for a St. Patrick’s Day themed canvas from Dragonflies and Thistles.
We don’t often get crochet projects linked up so I just had to feature this one from Julie’s Lifestyle. Everyone needs a cup cozy!
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- LINK UP A MAXIMUM OF 3 POSTS FROM YOUR BLOG.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
- MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE YOUR OWN CONTENT! DON’T JUST COPY & PASTE FROM OTHER SITES…REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS & CREDIT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED!!!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂