Here we are – the first post into the second year of Sunday Sevens! Woohoo!
Last week’s post was the giveaway so I haven’t actually shown any of my photos for 2 weeks. So these photos are from the last 2 weeks and there’s more than 7 too! Enjoy 🙂
1. We had a trip to the Melting Pot and I enjoyed the cheese & chocolate courses far too much!
2. My mum heard my cry for curry and she sent me a packet mix.
3. Maisy seems to be addicted to sniffing my cups of tea – strange puppy!
4. I made my second pocket letter for a swap.
5. We took Maisy for a walk by the bay and she decided to have some fun on the sand!
6. I took a few hours to go through my fabric stash and patterns. I wrote down fabric requirements for each pattern and then matched some of my fabric to projects. I’m hoping that this will let me use most of the fabric I already have but then if I want to buy any fabric, I can look at my list to see what pattern it would be good for. 🙂
7. Speaking of new fabric -I found a couple of further sale bargains. A floral linen for $4 yd & a white/pink floral cotton voile for $3 yd.
8. I signed up for a fabric square swap through the pen pal site I use (IGGPPC) and have already started to receive some squares. We are hoping to do a quilt-a-long in October with the fabric we each receive. I’m also going to incorporate some older quilt blocks I received through a swap last year.
9. Today I’ve started my first pair of trousers! Eeeek!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!