I’m sat writing this post, thinking about how busy I’ve been this week with one thing and another…and I didn’t take any photos of the exciting bits. Hhhmmpphh! Anyway, I’ve still managed to fumble seven photos together for you!
1. I made a Breakfast Bonanza in the slow cooker but forgot to do it the night before so we had it for our dinner instead 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #73”
Last week was the first week of my big health kick! I’m hoping to eat healthier and work out more – I’ve even signed up for a glow in the dark foam 5k run…eeekk! Maisy and Buzz have had their first full week with only Adam and I in the apartment, and I’m so pleased that they are getting along nicely. I don’t quite agree with them waking me up at 7am though!
1. My new combination cooker arrived! 🙂 It’s a pressure cooker and a slow cooker; I’m already in love with it! I have so much more motivation in a morning and I prefer to prepare our meals then, so slow cooker cooking is perfect for me!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #71”
There we go…didn’t it go quickly! Only another 11 months until the festivities begin again 😀 I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and enjoyed it spending with your family and friends.
As this post goes live, Adam and I are actually living it up in Las Vegas celebrating our first wedding anniversary! I’m hoping that all the photographs appear nicely and the rest of the post is in order…if not…tough…I don’t get back home until Tuesday! 🙂
1. We have been well and truly stuffed this week with all the food we’ve eaten! Isn’t that what the run up to Christmas is about though?! Here we are at our local bar – can you tell which one of us has had a drink…or 2?
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #68”
A quick post to show you all what I’ve been doing this week! I turned one year older on Thursday and had a lovely day as Adam was off work…he had the whole week off and it’s been lovely to spend some time together!
1. We captured a rare photo of Maisy in her basket…in her crate! Something she doesn’t choose to do often voluntarily; she prefers the sofa. 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #66”
Phew, how fast have the last couple of weeks gone?! My post last week was MIA due to being busy again and then I completely forgot to do it on Monday and Tuesday, so I moved it forward to a double post today! We are just settling back into our normal routine after Adam’s parents went home on Tuesday. I’m not holding onto the routine part too much though as my parents arrive in a couple of weeks! Anyhow, here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks:
1. Maisy loved having a run on our local bay beach. She also loved rolling in the sand and sea foam…YUK!!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #64/65”
Well, I’m very late to the party with my Sunday Sevens for this week! We have just got in after collecting Adam’s parents from the airport so the last couple of days have been busy, busy, busy!! I apologise in advance for any comments, replies or Pinterest pins that may be late 🙂
Here are my seven photos from last week:
1/2. Target has up’ed their game with their dollar spot area. It was so much easier to find nice things when I visited this week; I couldn’t resist these doggy jumpers for $3 each! As you can see, Maisy is still working out whether or not she likes to wear them.
Continue reading “Sunday (Monday/Tuesday??) Sevens #62”