I’m being a bit awkward this week (sorry!) as I have made a new Sunday Sevens image for your lovely sidebars! I felt the other one wasn’t really appropriate as Sunday Sevens isn’t really a link party…. it is much more of a series! I haven’t made it into a button though … it’s just an image that you can save and insert into your sidebar as an image widget and link back to this post 🙂
This image is 300 x 300 so you may need to scale it down to suit your widget/post!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.
So… here are my Sunday Sevens! I hope to see your posts soon too!
1. I made a Clemence skirt. I like the fit but not the zip insertion so I may make another one for a bigger blog post.
2. I have seen some gorgeous scrapbooks lately and it has inspired me to make one. I’m currently still in the planning stages so that I can print all of my images to the correct size for my image wallets.
3. My new toy… which I LOVE!
4. I made awesome homemade chunky fries with a succulent marinated pork chop. I forgot to take a photo when I plated it so a half eaten plate photo will have to do!
5. I have started a crochet project. My first stuffed toy… these are arms and one leg…just incase you weren’t sure!
6 & 7. We had a trip up to Atlanta to watch the Supercross. Adam is eagerly awaiting his bike to be shipped across so this was a good stopgap.
250 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #24 – The Weekly Blog Series”