I only have 6 photographs to share this week as I just kept forgetting to take them! Whooops!
1. Our new printer came 🙂
2. A few Dvds to get us through the week. We are re-watching the Harry Potter films!
3. This is the best popcorn that I have ever tasted! It’s made just across the street from us too!
4. Scrapbooking has taken over our table.
5. My tea came 🙂 I love the fandom tea blends that come in little tins.
6. Supercross Saturday up in Atlanta again. As much as I have enjoyed going away for the last 2 weekends, I am looking forward to next weekend when we can have a lazy day!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.