Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 22!
Another week…. another link party! 🙂
Make sure to check all the hostess projects out and scoot over to the other hostess blogs too. Each of us pick 3 different features each week 🙂
Don’t forget to follow us!
Sheila over on Beyond The Portico shared her dining room chair remodel with us. Well Done Sheila… this was our most clicked link!
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too!
If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
I love to see alternative ideas for Easter as I know not everyone wants Easter Eggs or candy, especially older children. These Egg-Cellent Bath Fizzers from Little Blog on the Homestead are just perfect for little gifts and easy to make too!
I love sharing sewing tutorials and this one from The Princess & Her Cowboys is great! The Easy Criss Cross Purse pattern looks quite simple, which is great for beginners. I can also see that this could be adapted to include multiple fabrics & pockets.
I’m featuring this post from A Nurse & A Nerd because I think it’s really useful! If you are thinking about making your own chalkboard, head across to read 5 Things I Learned About DIYing a Chalkboard.
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- LINK UP A MAXIMUM OF 3 POSTS FROM YOUR BLOG.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
- MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE YOUR OWN CONTENT! DON’T JUST COPY & PASTE FROM OTHER SITES…REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS & CREDIT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED!!!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂