It’s Sunday again and it’s time for 7 photos from my week! Enjoy 🙂
1. I received some goodies in a swap from a Japanese store. I love the little plastic things that keep the bobbins on top of the threads.
2. I’ve started a cross-stitch! I haven’t done any since I was a young teen. Can you guess what it is yet?
3. The blouse is now finished but here it is mid-make!
4. Baking cookies! So easy & so tasty 🙂 Recipe from Tanya Burr.
5. Maisy’s new Lamb chop toys came. She loves them both but the larger one already needs repairing!
6. I took part in a #loveyourinnergeek swap for the days of April. Basically 30 small gifts based on the things you love or ‘geek’ over! These handmade cards are perfect for handmade gifts!
7. My visa extension was approved. It took 4 months to process! I’m now waiting on the change of status so I’m ‘officially’ Adam’s spouse. I’m hoping that won’t take as long!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.
8 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #30”
Are those pink thingies designed to keep thread with its matching bobbin? What a good idea! Nope, no idea what the cross stitch is – give us a clue? Have the Lamb Chops dissuaded chewing of personal effects or is that asking too much of such a young puppy?!
Yes they are! I’ve never heard of/ seen them before! Such a great idea as I don’t have a bobbin case so my drawer is nice and tidy now 🙂 The cross stitch is dog related! The lamb chops have worked but they both need repairing now! We are limiting her to plastic toys but she doesn’t want to play with them as much as soft ones…which she then destroys!
I’m guessing your cross stitch is some kind of animal?! And your cookies look so yummy!
Yes it is… dog related too! The cookies are sooo yummy! I’ve had them crumbled over ice-cream this week too! 😀
Love the idea of lamb chops toys! He seems to be enjoying them 🙂
Yes they are enjoyed but now they both need repairing!
My guess for the cross stitch is a Bunny. At least this is what I see right now. 🙂 Happy Easter to you, Natalie! Best, Jana
I love the cards–what a great idea! And congrats on the visa. Have a wonderful week!