It’s Sunday again and it’s time for 7 photos from my week! Enjoy 🙂
1. I received some goodies in a swap from a Japanese store. I love the little plastic things that keep the bobbins on top of the threads.
2. I’ve started a cross-stitch! I haven’t done any since I was a young teen. Can you guess what it is yet?
3. The blouse is now finished but here it is mid-make!
4. Baking cookies! So easy & so tasty 🙂 Recipe from Tanya Burr.
5. Maisy’s new Lamb chop toys came. She loves them both but the larger one already needs repairing!
6. I took part in a #loveyourinnergeek swap for the days of April. Basically 30 small gifts based on the things you love or ‘geek’ over! These handmade cards are perfect for handmade gifts!
7. My visa extension was approved. It took 4 months to process! I’m now waiting on the change of status so I’m ‘officially’ Adam’s spouse. I’m hoping that won’t take as long!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.