Here we are again! I’ve tried to be organised this week and get my Sunday Sevens post out earlier in the day 🙂 It’s been funny old week for me this week…
1. After Maisy’s lump incident last week, she was then poorly on Sunday for a few days! I don’t think the two were related though. We think she must have picked something up on one of our walks that upset her tummy; she is so low to the floor & it’s very easy for her to snaffle whatever she finds before we can get it out of her mouth! She was very needy and spent a lot of time on my lap!
2. I nipped to the fabric store to pick up a couple of zips and couldn’t resist these cotton lawn fabrics – perfect for the jumpsuits I will be making!
3. I decorated my desk area with some of my favourite post cards.
4. We baked cookies!
5. After Maisy was ill, I bought a carpet cleaner…I’m sure you can imagine why?! Adam was oddly excited to use it…I was surprised at how much dirt came out of the carpets, especially as they were only cleaned in April! :-0
6. Maisy sulked after a trip to the groomer and stayed under the sofa for quite some time.
7. We had a morning walk around Blakeley State Park and I loved how mystical & spooky the woodlands were next to the river.
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.