This week seems to have gone on forever to me and I feel like I’ve been busy…but when I now look back, I don’t think I was actually that busy! Does anyone else have weeks like that?! Sophie dog-sitting went smoothly but I was glad to be back to one non-shedding dog on Wednesday. 🙂
1. Both dogs seemed to be quite relaxed around each other for most of the time.
2. Maisy was after extra attention though wherever she could get it. She was on my lap whenever she could get there, including at the table whilst I was crafting!
3. My table has looked like this for most of the week. I’m making as many Artist Trading Cards as I can out of the bits & bobs I have before I start painting some. I’m trying to keep the mess to a minimum though I don’t think it’s working!
4. I made a start with my colouring book but have paused until tomorrow. I only have some fine-liner pens to colour with at the moment and I think if I carry on with these, they will go through the page to the other side. My pencil crayons arrive tomorrow. 😀
5. Started to make vacation plans on the porch. It’s been a while since we’ve sat outside due to the heat but it’s been nice this week. Perfect porch weather. We are hoping to get a little fence put up so that Maisy doesn’t have to be tied to my leg…not that great for when a squirrel runs past.
6. Beach day again! AND ANOTHER SHARK ENCOUNTER! This time Adam was in the water and the shark swam right behind him :-0 Some other men saw it and shouted everyone out. Adam was as cool as a cucumber but the other men seemed really concerned and offered a beer or two to calm Adam’s non-apparent nerves! I waited on the shore for 10 mins with my camera but sharkie didn’t return to be photographed 😦
7. We bought a coffee machine! I will be using it for pots of tea too 😀 Adam being Adam, decided to go and look at these machines whilst we were food shopping. I asked him to pick up some tomatoes, I picked up the lettuce and turned around to find he had disappeared! After 20 minutes of looking for him and getting myself stressed, I found him wandering back from the other side of the shop with a coffee machine in the trolley. He said he thought he would have a quick look and then realised that he hadn’t told me where he had gone…and still hadn’t got the tomatoes!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!