2017 ended a little differently for us this year as we became parents! At the end of October I was put on bedrest & given some medication to keep Rosie cooking for a little while longer. Once I came off the medication, she decided to come 2 weeks early and was born on the 20th November. She is just so precious and we are absolutely loving every moment with her…even the sleepless nights…sort of!
Would you look at this! I’ve managed to get another seven photos this week for a Sunday Sevens blog. :-).
1. It seems like we are visiting our favorite breakfast place quite often now, which I don’t mind at all. It does make me laugh though that we have to specifically request some milk with our English Breakfast tea. The girls behind the counter think it’s quite odd every time we ask!
1. We had a lovely sunny day a couple of weeks ago so we headed down to Gulf Shores. There’s a collection of bars called ‘FloraBama’ on the Florida & Alabama state line where we like to hang out & eat. We got a table outside, in the shade and under a fan. It was very relaxing to just sit and watch the world go by.
Time for another Sunday Sevens catch up! Every Sunday I’ve almost sat down to blog again but just not quite got there. Well, today is the day! It’s raining (again!) outside so it’s the perfect time for me to get writing. 🙂
1. We are officially in hurricane season here in Alabama, which means we are getting a lot of rain at the moment and a few thunderstorms. Thankfully, we haven’t had anything major come through our area. We had some big rumbles of thunder during one storm. They shook our walls and one of pictures fell off the wall! Buzz was the first to investigate.
Surprise Surprise! Here I am doing a Sunday Sevens post…on a Sunday (well in my half of the world anyway)…the last Sunday Sevens post I wrote was back in August! Crazy! Well, here I am writing another and I’m hoping that they will become a little more regular. I’m really trying with my time management at the moment!
The last ‘homey’ style blog I wrote was about our trip to California. I’ve done quite a bit since then so here’s a few catch up photos. 🙂
Here’s your Maisy & Buzz fix. Still as cute and cheeky as ever!
Hello there! Trying to get back into the swing of things (I know I’ve said that before!)…hopefully I can really get back into things this time around. I’m trying to be organised and get posts scheduled midweek when I’ve got free time & Adam’s not home as we always seem to be super busy at the weekends! I’ve only chosen 7 photos from the last few weeks as hopefully some of my other posts will include what I’ve been up to also; mainly house things!
1. Our move is slowly coming around so we have started to get things packed so it’s done ahead of time and we don’t have to rush with everything. Our spare bedrooms look crazy at the moment!
2. We went and did some proper ‘grown up’ furniture shopping, not in Ikea! We bought a new bed and spent almost an hour choosing a mattress. I almost had a heart attack at how expensive the mattresses were but we are seeing it as an investment. We now find it very amusing about how excited we are about getting the new mattress!