Here are seven photos from my week. Don’t forget to join in next week and use the tag #sundaysevens 🙂
1. I only brought 2 pairs of everyday shoes to the US with me; 2 pairs of well worn Vans pumps. One pair got extremely wet in rainy New Orleans and stunk, so I washed them and because they were hairy zebra print…they melted and all of the hairs fell off 😦 My second pair were a beautiful tan pump with pink/purple aztec prints on the heel…I ripped them last week! Anyway, I managed to get 3 new pairs :-D.
2. It’s officially official!
3. Christmas decorations were taken down and put away. I have decided to keep the big table as I’m thinking that it will be much better for me to use to cut patterns out on instead of the floor…I just hope that it doesn’t look too big!
4. My envelope template came, which means that I can now make my own envelopes for pen pal letters and swaps.
5. Adam bought me 2 gifts this week…though really I think they were both for him! :-0
6. I got to use some of new sewing equipment.
7. We ended up freezing some of the bbq meat that was left over from our wedding. I’m trying to think of recipes that use brisket or pulled pork. Last night we had pulled pork & hash browns, topped with an egg. I was looking forward to my perfectly cooked runny fried egg topping my hash browns. However, somebody came along, tried to help and flipped both eggs leaving me with a hard one! 😦
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series where you post 7 photos from your week. Sometimes things happen in our lives that aren’t worth a full blog post but are worth sharing, so here is the blog series to do just that! Just write your own blog post, share your own set of photos and use the #sundaysevens tag. The Pinterest board is here…. feel free to share it! Grab the picture below for your blog and link it back to me 🙂