Well, my first week of March has been just great 🙂
1) Everything is signed and has been sent back to the UK! We are now keeping our fingers crossed for a quick completion!
2) So…… this happened! We picked up a little Westie puppy! 😀 Meet Maisy! I love her so much already!
3) I was quickly reminded how EVERYTHING needs to be out of the way of puppies!
4) Having dog things around the house has made me all happy inside (and outside!) 🙂
5) We also had a play with our new instant camera. I love the look of these photos!
6) I finished our American Journey scrapbook/ photo album. Blog post to follow!
7) I have picked the fabric I would like to use for my next dress as I know that I haven’t sewn for a while. However, the pattern of the fabric runs against the grain line so I’m not sure whether to risk the make or not?! I seem to think that it will sag at the bottom slightly over time. Any advice would be great!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.