Another busy week and another seven pictures from my week!
1. I traced & cut out 3 patterns at the start of the week! Both of these…
2. And view C of this one (don’t mind my old nail polish!)
3. The alcove was transformed into a temporary sewing station – with a cool box for a stool & Adam’s boots for company!
4. Our new washing machine arrived! American washing machines are HUGE compared to the ones we have had in the UK…I can’t even reach the bottom of this one.
5. Our container arrived!!!!!
6. We almost have a decent living room 🙂
7. Maisy was spayed today 😦 It’s so hard trying to look after something that can’t talk…she just whimpers every time she moves 😦
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.